Women United® is a vibrant, diverse community of 70,000+ women leaders within United Way who transform communities across the world. The group is a powerful, global network of strong women in more than 165 communities across six countries. Since 2002, Women United® has invested $1.5 billion in local solutions for health, education and financial stability of every person in every community.
Why Women United?
Women United members make a meaningful difference in our community. Benefits of this powerful group include exclusive volunteer experiences, networking events, professional development opportunities, and more.
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building a stronger community.
- Learn more about critical issues facing local children and families in need.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Volunteer in our neighborhoods alongside others looking to create change.
- Make significant, long-lasting, positive change in the Greater Baytown Area and Chambers County.
- Be a leader by donating to United Way at the leadership level of $1,000+
- Be an ambassador by attending our events and inviting your friends and colleagues to join.
- Be an advocate for low-income families by engaging influencers, decision makers, and policy leaders in our community.
For more information, please contact Melissa at 281.424.5922