Your United Way is hiring a fulltime coordinator to assist with day to day operations related to facility management and general operations. Candidate must have a strong financial background, high level of communication skills, and knowledge of office administration.
Position Summary: The coordinator reports directly to the CEO. Performs a wide range of administrative duties of a moderately responsible and complex nature, and administers projects and/or processes, as directed. Has the primary responsibility of supporting financial and office operations, and serves as a liaison to all stakeholders regarding events, purchasing, facilities, information technology, and operations. This position requires a high level of written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and knowledge of office administration.
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business, preferred. Experience will be considered as a substitute for education.
- Two years’ administrative experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required; must have strong technical and analytical skills, and ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
- Work requires the ability to properly read and write well enough to type, edit, and proof general business correspondence and prepare reports.
- Position requires solid organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of business office procedures, and familiar with basic accounting concepts.
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Able to follow directions and work independently or with a group.
- Must have valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and provide own transportation. Individuals are required to operate their vehicle observing legal and defensive driving practices.
NO PHONE CALLS.